Summary: You wanna add subtitles to MXF files? Alright, I’ll show you the simple way to make subtitles and add them to MXF videos.
Subtitles in an video are able to make viewers understand the sense clearer.
In many occasions, we need to make relevant subtitles and add them to MXF videos on Mac. For example, some channels of TV Station need to prepare the subtitles for the audiences whose mother
tongue is different from TV Station official language. In fact, the making and adding subtitles to MXF videos are not difficult. If you take an overall view of the instruction, you’ll find it’s
First, visit Aegisub Advanced Subtitle Editor.
Aegisub is a free, cross-platform open source tool for creating and modifying subtitles. Aegisub makes it quick and easy to time subtitles to MXF video, and features many powerful tools for styling them.
After you finish making subtitles for MXF files with Aegisub Advanced Subtitle Editor, what you need next is a professional third-party App to help you add the subtitles to MXF files. Pavtube Video Converter for Mac will be a good assistant to add subtitles you have made into MXF files. Actually, there are many more features in this App. It provides a built-in video editor to let you trim the part you like out. You also can add a watermark into MXF videos according to your needs. In addition to this, this App can finalize “Picture in Picture” functuion.
If you want a Windows version, please turn to Pavtube Video Converter.
- Pavtube old official address: http://www.pavtube.com/video-converter-mac/
- Amazon Store Download: http://www.amazon.com/Pavtube-Video-Converter-Mac-Download/dp/B00QIBK0TQ
- Cnet Download: http://download.cnet.com/Pavtube-Video-Converter/3000-2194_4-76179460.html
How to Add Subtitle to MXF files
Step 1. Drag and drop MXF files directly into this App. Or follow the picture below.
Step 2. Make sure there is a MXF file is highlight in the list. Click “Edit” (the pencil icon) to open the editing window. Tap “Subtitle” tab, check “Enable” option. Click “Browse” to select your subtitle file, then hit “OK” button.
Step 3. Click the big red "Convert" button on the main UI. The App will start to perform the adding subtitles progress at once. You can browse your converted MXF videos for other uses by clicking "Open" button. Enjoy!
Pavtube HD Video Converter for Mac: If you want to convert MXF videos for editing in FCP 7, you can try our another software – Pavtube HD Video Converter for Mac. This program can help you finish the MXF to FCP 7 conversion in a short time.
- How to Add Subtitle to M2TS files on Mac
- How to add SRT/ASS/SSA subtitle to movie Files on Mac/Win
- Play Canon Videos on Laptop/Smartphone with SRT/ASS Subtitles on Mac
- How to Insert SRT/ASS/SSA Subtitles to MP4 Video
- How to Add Subtitles to MOV Videos
- 5 Ways To Add Subtitles to AVI Permanently on Windows 10